Brother QL-1100 Wide Format Label Printer
We'll Beat Any Price!
We guarantee the lowest prices, call 800-748-6535 or see details →
Low Price Guarantee
Find a Lower Price and We'll Match It
- If you find a lower price on a new, in-stock item, provide us the lower price at the time of purchase and we will match or beat pricing. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 748-6535. Be sure to save the URL (web page address) of the product you found, as we'll need to certify that the lower price is presently in stock.
- We will match the other store's final price (which includes all fees and shipping costs).
- We will not match mail-in rebates or Brother Instant Rebates nor can we deduct the value of any free gift with purchase.
- The Guarantee is limited to a single price match per exact item, per customer.
- We reserve the right to limit the total quantities sold to all customers on any particular price-matched item.
- We will not match sales made in connection with "closeouts", "liquidation sales", "clearance", free offers or refurbished products.
- We reserve the right to adjust or cancel the Low Price Guarantee at any time without any prior notice.
Brother QL-1100 Wide Format Label Printer
The Brother QL-1100 is a high-speed label printer engineered to print up to 4" wide labels. This business-quality label printer lets you create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, postage and more. The automatic crop function lets on-line sellers easily print product and other barcode labels from A4/Letter size label sheet templates (Windows only). The Brother QL-1100 delivers fast, printing up to 69 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi. USB Host interface offers additional functionality. Auto cutter allows for printing 1 or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets. The Brother QL-1100 permits users to create and print custom labels easily. Simply connect to your computer to design and print customized labels. You can also download the free Brother iPrint&Label app to design labels with your Android™ device with the purchase of a USBtoGO cable connection (additional purchase required). The Brother QL-1100 series label printers utilize direct thermal printing, meaning that there are no expensive inks, toners, or ribbons to replace. Changing Brother DK rolls is simple – just drop them in and they fit easily. It is important to understand that using non-genuine Brother replacement labels may damage the Brother QL-1100 label printer and may not be covered under warranty. The Brother QL-1100 is compatible with Windows and Mac® and integrates with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. The Brother "Plug & Label" feature requires no software installation for Windows PCs. Simply print high-quality labels from Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. This product is covered by a two-year limited warranty and exchange service by Brother.
Includes: QL-1100 Printer, Software, USB Cable, AC Adapter, Quick Setup Guide, Documentation, Starter rolls: DK-1247 Die-cut Large Shipping Labels (41 labels), plus DK-2205 2.4" (62mm) Continuous Length Black on White Paper Tape 26.2 ft. (8m)
- Prints on labels up to 4" wide, capable of printing shipping postage labels for packages
- Automatic Crop function lets on-line sellers easily print product and other barcode labels from A4/Letter size label sheet templates (Windows only)
- Fast, printing up to 69 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi‡
- Prints Brother DK pre-sized, easy-peel labels and continuous-length paper and film tapes. Auto cutter enables banners and signs up to 3 ft. long
- Also offers a USB Host interface – for use with a peripheral such as a scanner
- "Plug & Label" feature lets you create and print labels without installing software‡
- Easy to integrate and manage on a network using Brother's network management tools and free software development kits. SDKs are available for Windows, iOS and Android operating systems.
- Windows, Linux, and Mac® compatible
- Convenient, drop in tape rolls. No ink or toner needed
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi print resolution, for crisp text and graphics
|Printing Method||Direct Thermal|
|Operation Modes||PC Connected / Stand Alone (ESC/P or P-touch Template)|
|Cutter Life||up to 300,000 (die-cut labels) 150,000 (continuous labels)|
|Maximum Print Speed (labels per min.)||69|
|Display||3 color LED|
|Tape Sizes||Die-cut and Continuous|
|Maximum Tape Width (inches)||4|
|Maximum Print Width (inches)||3.9|
|Maximum Label Length||9.8 Feet (USB) 3 feet (Serial)|
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||Up to 300 x 300|
|Font Styles||TrueType dependent for Windows - Internal font sizes: 6 pt., 8 pt., 12 pt.|
|Memory for Transferred Data (number)||Yes (99 files or 2048kb)|
|Symbols for Windows||(No. of Clip arts in P-touch Editor) 1,379|
|Multiple Copies||Up to 9,999 copies|
|Date/Time Stamp||PC Generated|
|Bar-codes Types||CODE39, IMb, CODE128, UCC/EAN128(GS1-128), ITF(I-2/5), CODABAR(NW-7), UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13, EAN8, ISBN-2(EAN13 AddOn2), ISBN-5(EAN13 AddOn5), Laser Barcode, POSTNET, RSS(RSS14 Standard, RSS14 Truncated, RSS14 Stacked, RSS14 Stacked Omni, RSS Limited, RSS Expanded, RSS Expanded Stacked), PDF417(Standard, Truncate, Micro), QR code(Model1, Model2, Micro), Data Matrix(ECC Square, ECC Rectangular), MaxiCode(Model2, Model3, Model4, Model5), GS1 Databar Composite, Aztec Barcode|
|Database File Compatibility||csv, txt, mdb, xls|
|Software||P-touch® Editor 4.2 & P-touch® Address Book 1.0 for Windows & P-touch® Editor 3.2 for Mac OS®|
|Interface||USB / Serial|
|Compatibility||PC & Mac OS®|
|Operating System||Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8/8.1, Windows® 10; Mac OS X 10.1.x - 10.10.x|
|Carton Contents||Starter rolls: DK-1241 Large Shipping Labels (40 labels), DK-2205 2.4" Continuous Length Paper Tape (25 ft.), USB cable, Quick Start Guide and software CD.|
|Housing Dimensions||6.6" x 8.6" x 5.8"|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty & Replacement Service|
|Options||PS-9000 Print Server|
We Also Recommend