Brother PT-E110 Label Maker Kit
We'll Beat Any Price!
We guarantee the lowest prices, call 800-748-6535 or see details →
Low Price Guarantee
Find a Lower Price and We'll Match It
- If you find a lower price on a new, in-stock item, provide us the lower price at the time of purchase and we will match or beat pricing. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 748-6535. Be sure to save the URL (web page address) of the product you found, as we'll need to certify that the lower price is presently in stock.
- We will match the other store's final price (which includes all fees and shipping costs).
- We will not match mail-in rebates or Brother Instant Rebates nor can we deduct the value of any free gift with purchase.
- The Guarantee is limited to a single price match per exact item, per customer.
- We reserve the right to limit the total quantities sold to all customers on any particular price-matched item.
- We will not match sales made in connection with "closeouts", "liquidation sales", "clearance", free offers or refurbished products.
- We reserve the right to adjust or cancel the Low Price Guarantee at any time without any prior notice.
Brother PT-E110 Label Maker (Includes: Carrying Case)
* Direct replacement for PT-E100
Why let another cable or faceplate go unlabeled, the PT-E110 is a compact, industrial handheld labeling system that is designed for the contractor and priced to equip the entire crew to label virtually anything when they need it. A QWERTY keyboard, label application keys and smart features help make the PT-E110 as easy to use as to just type and print the right long lasting labels. The PT-E110 utilizes technology with a long history of quality and reliability, and comes with a 2-year limited exchange warranty for the confidence in an industrial tool you can count on.
The PT-E110 is designed to be simple to use just pick it up, type and then print the right looking label. Brother helps you master using the PT-E110 virtually without reading a manual or going through the learning curve. Label application keys help you label cables by selecting the diameter of a cable or the width of a label that will fit precisely on a faceplate. By integrating smart layout features with intuitive navigation and easy to understand display messaging, the PT-E110 can help you label just about anything that comes up.
The PT-E110 uses Brother HGe/TZe/TZeS/TZeFX tapes that come in an easy to load, drop in cartridge which contains all the necessary components within the cartridge to print a laminated label. Using an innovative laminating thermal transfer printing engine with smart sensing technology, the labeling system will make automatic imaging settings that helps print a near perfect laminated label every time including the ability to produce UL recognized labels that withstand fading, abrasion, extreme temperatures, harsh chemicals and moisture.
The contractor's work represents the best in service, quality and performance. As an important element of documenting the job, labels are seen as a thumbprint of professionalism and the Brother laminated labels help make their work look as good as it performs.
Includes: PT-E110 labeler, (1) 3/8" Flexible ID Blk/Wht Tape, User's Guide, Wrist Strap & Carrying Case.
- Standalone label printing system comes as a kit at the price of just an industrial labeling system
- Intuitive label application keys - Simple menus for common applications with smart technology help reduce key strokes and time to print the right looking label
- Compact size and light weight - weighs less than 1 lb and is easy to carry onto every job site
- Smart media sensing technology automatically picks the right layout settings to just type and print a label
- Easy to use serialization - Helps save time printing single or multiple labels with serialized data
- Large LCD display with application icons - Provides at-a-glance information to confidently know you are printing the right type of label
- Wrist strap helps prevent dropping labeling tool - Dropped object prevention when working at heights is critical for worker safety
- Produces high quality and extremely durable laminated labels that can withstand abrasion, fading, extreme temperatures, chemicals, moisture and other harsh conditions
- Uses HGe and TZe tapes - All in one, drop in cartridge design helps ensure you get the best print quality and makes replacing media virtually trouble free
- 2 years limited exchange warranty - Helps assure operational confidence and reliability, and helps minimize down time
|Tape Family||HGe, TZe|
|Tape Sizes||3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm|
|Tape Technology||Thermal Transfer|
|Tape Types||Standard Laminated, Flexible ID, Extra Strength Adhesive , Non-Laminated Iron-on Fabric, Acid Free|
|LCD Display||15 char x 1 line (128x16 Graphic)|
|Maximum Print Resolution||180 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed||20 mm / sec|
|Batteries||6 "AAA" Alkaline (not included)|
|AC Adapter||AD-24ES (Optional)|
|Number of Fonts||1|
|Font Sizes||Small, Medium, Large|
|Number of Font Styles||9|
|Built-in Symbols||200 Industrial|
|Font Styles||Normal, Bold, Outline, Shadow, Italic, Italic Bold, Italic Outline, Italic Shadow, Vertical|
|Max. Print Height||9.0 mm|
|Maximum Print Lines||2|
|Label Length Setting||Yes|
|Auto Incrementation||Up to 50 Alpha-Numeric Characters|
|Auto Numbering||Up to 50 Alpha-Numeric Characters|
|Text Framing/Fill Pattern||Yes (1 kind) / No|
|Multi-copy Print||up to 9 copies|
|Memory||Yes (9 labels)|
|Built-in Designs/Templates||3 Label Application Functions: Faceplate, Cable Wrap & Flag|
|Barcodes (Stand-alone mode)||No|
|Included Items||Carrying Case, One 0.35" (9mm) x 26.2' (8m) Black on White Laminated Flexible ID "TZe" tape, User's Manual, Warranty, Product Registration Sheet and Wrist Strap|
|Housing Dimensions||4.3" w x 8.2" h x 2.3" d|
|Housing Weight||0.88 lbs. (without tape and batteries)|
|Housing Color||Orange and Black|
|Warranty||2 year limited|
We Also Recommend