Brother PT-E300 Label Printer Kit
We'll Beat Any Price!
We guarantee the lowest prices, call 800-748-6535 or see details →
Low Price Guarantee
Find a Lower Price and We'll Match It
- If you find a lower price on a new, in-stock item, provide us the lower price at the time of purchase and we will match or beat pricing. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 748-6535. Be sure to save the URL (web page address) of the product you found, as we'll need to certify that the lower price is presently in stock.
- We will match the other store's final price (which includes all fees and shipping costs).
- We will not match mail-in rebates or Brother Instant Rebates nor can we deduct the value of any free gift with purchase.
- The Guarantee is limited to a single price match per exact item, per customer.
- We reserve the right to limit the total quantities sold to all customers on any particular price-matched item.
- We will not match sales made in connection with "closeouts", "liquidation sales", "clearance", free offers or refurbished products.
- We reserve the right to adjust or cancel the Low Price Guarantee at any time without any prior notice.
Brother PT-E300 Label & Shrink Tube Printer Kit
Designed by industry professionals for industry professionals, the PT-E300 is the first of a new generation of the P-touch EDGE family of industrial handheld labeling tools, created to help inspire labeling. Brother started from the drawing board so the PT-E300 is built right the first time for the contractor or IT professional. Brother paid close attention to details and developed smart and intuitive features that will help the PT-E300 conform to work flow processes for virtually any size job.
Starting with the industrial design, the PT-E300 is comfortable to use with the large backlit LCD display, QWERTY style keyboard and the secure grip feature for one or two handed operation. Rubber guards protect the PT-E300 in the right places without impacting usability, and the PT-E300 comes with a 2 year limited exchange warranty, toll free customer service and complimentary technical support as part of the Brother pledge to make quality and reliable products.
The most outstanding feature is that the PT-E300 is designed to be just picked up, press a few keys and then print the right looking label. Brother helps you master using the PT-E300 virtually without reading a manual or going through a learning curve. Smart label application keys help you navigate and input a few simple layout parameters for each labeling application to custom fit almost any size cable/fiber/wire, faceplate, patch panel, punch block or other industrial applications. The PT-E300 has smart font sizing technology that prints high quality, clearly formed characters automatically selected to fit on the right label size. This feature helps contractors conform to the short and long ANSI/EIA/TIA-606 identifier format.
The PT-E300 uses Brother HGe tapes that come in an easy to load, drop in cartridge which contains all the necessary components within the cartridge to print a laminated label. Using an innovative laminating thermal transfer printing engine with smart sensing technology, the labeling system will make automatic imaging settings that helps print a near perfect laminated label every time including the ability to produce UL recognized labels that withstand fading, abrasion, extreme temperatures, harsh chemicals and moisture.
The contractor's work represents the best in service, quality and performance. Labels are seen as a thumbprint of professionalism and the PT-E300 helps make their work look as good as it performs.
Includes: PT-E300 Labeler, (1) 3/8" Blk/Wht Extra Strength Adhesive Tape, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, Carrying Case, Ac Adapter & Owners Manual.
- Comes as a kit at the price of just an industrial labeling system - Standalone label printing system includes carrying case, PT-E300 with display, keyboard & cutter, rechargeable battery, AC adapter & tape
- Smart label application keys - Simple menus for common applications with smart technology, help reduce key strokes and time to print the right looking label
- QWERTY keyboard - Entering data is as natural & intuitive as texting or sending a message
- Advanced serialization options - Helps save time printing single or multiple labels with serialized data
- Compatible with Flexible ID tape & heat shrink tubing - More options to mark cables, fiber and wire
- Faster print speed - Prints up to 0.78 ips which is 2x faster than many previous Brother models
- Optimized character font shaping & accurate print positioning - Prints high quality text and barcodes
- Large back-lit LCD display with application icons - Provides at-a-glance information to confidently know you are printing the right type of label
- Uses HGe, TZe and HSe tape - All in one, drop in cartridge design helps ensure you get the best print quality and makes replacing media virtually trouble free
- Prints polyester (PET) laminated labels - Extremely durable labels that can withstand abrasion, fading, extreme temperatures, chemicals, moisture and other harsh conditions
- 2 Year "At your side" limited exchange warranty - Helps assure operational confidence and reliability, and helps minimize down time
|Model Type||Industrial Handheld|
|Tape Family||HGe, TZe, HSe, STe|
|Tape Sizes||3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm|
|Tape Length||8m (26.2ft)|
|Tape Technology||Laminating Thermal Transfer|
|Tape Types||Standard Laminated, Flexible ID, Extra Strength Adhesive , Non-Laminated Iron-on Fabric, Acid Free|
|LCD Display||15 Characters x 2 Lines Graphic Display|
|Backlight||Standard with Auto Turn Off|
|Maximum Print Resolution||180dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed||20mm/sec|
|Cutter||Manual With Cut/Pause Feature|
|Batteries||AA Size Alkaline Batteries (optional)|
|Power Switch||Soft Rubber Key|
|Power Supply||Li-ion Rechargeable, AA Size Alkaline or AC Adapter|
|AC Adapter||AD-E001 Included|
|Preview Key||Graphic Preview|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Number of Fonts||7|
|Number of Font Styles||10|
|Font Styles||Normal, Bold, Outline, Shadow, Solid, Italic, Italic Bold, Italic Outline, Italic Shadow, Italic Solid|
|Max. Print Height||15.8mm|
|Maximum Print Lines||5|
|Label Length Setting||Auto or Fixed Length|
|Auto or Fixed Length||Standard and Advanced Serialization|
|Horizontal Alignment||Left, Center, Right, Justify|
|Text Framing/Fill Pattern||6 Text Frames / No Fill Patterns|
|Multi-copy Print||Up to 50|
|Memory||Up to 2,400 Characters|
|Auto Formats||General, Cable Wrap, Cable Flag, Patch Panel, Punch Block
Internal Fonts Helsinki, Brussels, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Adams, Sofia, Letter Gothic
|Internal Font Sizes||6pt, 9pt, 12pt, 18pt, 24pt, 36pt, 42pt, Title|
|Internal Font Styles||Normal, Bold, Outline, Shadow, Solid, Italic, Italic Bold, Italic Outline, Italic Shadow, Italic Solid|
|Barcodes (Stand-alone mode)||Code39, Code128, ITF, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13, GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128), Codabar (NW-7)|
|Included Items||Carry Case, Li-ion Battery, AC Adapter, Wrist Strap, TZeFX231 (8m) Tape, User Manual|
|Rechargeable Battery||BA-E001 Included|
|Housing Dimensions||5.2in x 2.7in x 8.7in (w x h x d)|
|Housing Weight||1.63 lbs (without tape and batteries)|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited Exchange|
We Also Recommend