Brother PT-9800PCN Label Printer
We'll Beat Any Price!
We guarantee the lowest prices, call 800-748-6535 or see details →
Low Price Guarantee
Find a Lower Price and We'll Match It
- If you find a lower price on a new, in-stock item, provide us the lower price at the time of purchase and we will match or beat pricing. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 748-6535. Be sure to save the URL (web page address) of the product you found, as we'll need to certify that the lower price is presently in stock.
- We will match the other store's final price (which includes all fees and shipping costs).
- We will not match mail-in rebates or Brother Instant Rebates nor can we deduct the value of any free gift with purchase.
- The Guarantee is limited to a single price match per exact item, per customer.
- We reserve the right to limit the total quantities sold to all customers on any particular price-matched item.
- We will not match sales made in connection with "closeouts", "liquidation sales", "clearance", free offers or refurbished products.
- We reserve the right to adjust or cancel the Low Price Guarantee at any time without any prior notice.
Brother PT-9800PCN Label Printer
*Brother PT-9800PCN has been replaced with the PT-P950NW . Click here to see the PT-P950NW with new features.
Designed for applications that require a more permanent label, the PT-9800PCN desktop network thermal label printer prints truly laminated labels on demand. Although conventional thermal transfer printed labels are fade resistant, durable, and may be used in extreme temperatures, a laminated label offers additional protection against chemicals, moisture and abrasion. These high quality laminated labels are printed at 360 dpi resolution and have a glossy clear finish that makes them ideal for serial number labels in manufacturing, calibration and asset management stickers in quality management, parts and product identification labels in warehouse, specimen identification in clinical labs, and for markings in harsh environment applications.
With a small footprint and attractive industrial design and small footprint, the fast 3.1 ipsπ print speed makes this laminated network thermal label printer suitable for use in line for manufacturing applications. A built-in automatic cutter reliably trims the continuous label to your desirable length, one at a time or configure it to half-cut multiple labels onto a strip for easy label removal.
Unlike other thermal transfer label printers, changing consumables is simple and virtually trouble-free because the PT-9800PCN uses TZe and HGe tapes, true drop-in cartridges that contain all the consumables: ink ribbon, adhesive back media and lamination preloaded and ready to go no adjustments are necessary!
Although designed to be a GDI network printer, fully compatible with Windows and other Windows OS computers, the PT-9800PCN network thermal barcode label printer can also be used with other operating systems and standalone devices like a bar code scanner, keyboard, medical or test equipment. Built around a mechanism with a long history of reliability, the PT-9800PCN comes with a 2-year limited warranty and toll free customer support. With this combination of high performance, versatility and reliability, why not experience this for yourself and see why the PT-9800PCN is the best value desktop bar code and label printer for professional quality and harsh environment applications.
Includes: PT-9800PCN label printer, one 1" HGe black on white tape, USB interface cable, CD-ROM with label design software, label templates and drivers & AC power cord.
- Complete barcode software and network label printing solution
- Prints high quality, extremely durable laminated thermal transfer labels
- Compatible with Windows OS & MAC computers, including Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Drop in tape cartridge design helps make media replacement simple and trouble free
- Includes PT-Editor 5 professional barcode and label design/print software application
- Download templates and print from a barcode scanner, keyboard, or other standalone device
- Prints high quality 360 dpi text, graphics and barcodes
- Fast, host based printing up to 3.1 ips
- Reliable built-in automatic cutter
- 10/100 Base TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 (host and peripheral) and RS-232C serial interface connectivity
|Model Type||Industrial Desktop Network Label Printer|
|Tape Family||HGe, HG, TZe, TZ|
|Tape Sizes||3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm, 24mm, 36mm|
|Tape Length||8m (26.25')|
|Tape Technology||Laminated Thermal Transfer|
|Tape Types||High Grade, Standard & Extra-Strength Adhesive, Flexible ID, Tamper-Evident, Stencil, Iron-On Fabric, Acid Free, Non-Laminated|
|Maximum Print Resolution||360 x 720 dpi (14 x 28 dots/mm)|
|Maximum Print Speed||HGe/HG Tape: Up to 3.15 ips (80 mm/sec) TZe Tape: Up to 0.78 ips (20 mm/sec)|
|Cutter||Automatic (Built-In) Cutter: Full-Cut mode and Crack and Peel mode|
|Operation Mode||PC Connected (GDI Printer, Template), Connected to Host Peripheral (USB, Host USB & Serial Interfaces)|
|Printer Emulation||Raster, ESC P, Template|
|Control Panel||On/Off, Feed/Cut|
|Power Supply||120VAC 60 Hz|
|AC Adapter||AD-9100ES (Included)|
|Interface||Ethernet (10/100 Base-TX), USB (1.1 or 2.0), Host USB, Serial (RS-232C)|
|Microsoft Word/Outlook/Excel Add-ins||Office 2000/2003/2007|
|Max. Print Height||1.07" (27.1 mm)|
|Label Length Setting||0.17" - 39.37" (4.32mm - 999.99mm)|
|Auto Incrementation||Alpha Numeric|
|Horizontal Alignment||Left, Center, Right Justification|
|Text Framing/Fill Pattern||Yes|
|Multi-copy Print||Up to 5,000 Copies|
|Memory for Transferred Data (Number)||Up to 99 Template Files|
|Download data to unit||Downloadable|
|Database File Compatibility||*.csv, *.txt, *.mdb, *.xls and Microsoft SQL Server|
|Internal Fonts||ESC P: Helsinki, Letter Gothic Template (Bitmap & Outline): Helsinki, Brussels, Letter Gothic|
|Internal Font Sizes||ESC P: 21, 28, 44, 56, 88, 120 dots Template (Bitmap): 21, 28 dots Template (Outline): 35 - 380 dots (20 sizes)|
|Internal Font Styles||ESC P: Bold, Italic, Underline Template: Bold, Italic, Vertical, Outline, Shadow, Outline/Shadow|
|Barcodes (Stand-alone mode)||Linear: Code39, ITF (I-2/5), EAN8, EAN13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar (NW-7), Code128, GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128), GS1 DataBar (RSS)|
|2-Dimensional: QR Code, PDF417, MicroPDF417, Data Matrix, Maxicode||Barcodes (connected to computer)|
|Linear: Code39, ITF (I-2/5), UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13, Codabar (NW-7), Code128, UCC/EAN128, Postnet, Laser Bar Code, ISBN-2, ISBN-5, GS1 DataBar (RSS)||2-Dimensional: PDF417, QR Code, Micro QR Code, Data Matrix, Maxicode|
|(PC) Connectivity||Ethernet (10/100 Base-TX), USB (1.1 or 2.0), Serial (RS-232C)|
|(Mac) Connectivity||USB (1.1 or 2.0), Ethernet (10/100 Base -TX)|
|Operating System||Windows Server® 2008/2003, Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7; Windows® 8/8.1; Windows® 10; Mac OS X 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x|
|(PC) Available hard disk space||50 MB|
|(Mac) Available hard disk space||50 MB|
|(PC) Minimum RAM memory||512 MB|
|(Mac) Minimum RAM memory||128 MB|
|Included Items||One 0.94" (24mm) x 26.2' (8m) Black on White laminated "HG" tape, USB interface cable, P-touch Editor software and printer drivers, AC adapter, user guide|
|Housing Dimensions||4.6" (116mm) x 7.6" (193mm) x 5.5" (140mm)|
|Housing Weight||3.5 lbs (1.57 kg)|
|Warranty||2-Year Depot Warranty|
We Also Recommend