Epson LW-400 Label Maker
We'll Beat Any Price!
We guarantee the lowest prices, call 800-748-6535 or see details →
Low Price Guarantee
Find a Lower Price and We'll Match It
- If you find a lower price on a new, in-stock item, provide us the lower price at the time of purchase and we will match or beat pricing. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 748-6535. Be sure to save the URL (web page address) of the product you found, as we'll need to certify that the lower price is presently in stock.
- We will match the other store's final price (which includes all fees and shipping costs).
- We will not match mail-in rebates or Brother Instant Rebates nor can we deduct the value of any free gift with purchase.
- The Guarantee is limited to a single price match per exact item, per customer.
- We reserve the right to limit the total quantities sold to all customers on any particular price-matched item.
- We will not match sales made in connection with "closeouts", "liquidation sales", "clearance", free offers or refurbished products.
- We reserve the right to adjust or cancel the Low Price Guarantee at any time without any prior notice.
Epson LW-400 Label Maker
Take Ordinary to Extraordinary™
Meet the Epson LabelWorks LW-400, a powerful new label maker that turns organizing into an art. Featuring a backlit display, it helps you make labels anywhere, anytime. Choose from a huge range of symbols, frames, fonts, barcodesEspon LabelWorks™la and tapes in a variety of styles, sizes and colors. The LW-400 is both easy to use and efficient (dramatically smaller margins mean up to 60% less label waste). The LW-400 is an office powerhouse. With amazing versatility and a large, built-in memory, it stores up to 50 files, so you can save those commonly used labels. Use it for barcodes, A/V and computer wiring and just about anything else. Or, use it around the house. In any case, the LW-400 will transform how you organize and give you a new outlet for your imagination.
Includes: LW-400 label maker, 3/4" Black on Matte Silver Tape, Instruction Manual and Warranty Card.
Display: LCD, 16 Char. x 2 line
Maximum Tape Width: ~3/4" (18 mm)
Built-in Memory: Yes, up to 50 labels
Tape Cutter: Built-in, Manual
Maximum Resolution: 180 dpi
Maximum Print Width: ~3/8" (9.0 mm)
Maximum Number of Printed Lines: 4
Batteries: 6 AA (not included)
Open Cover Detection: Yes
Battery Level Indicator: Yes
PC & Mac Connectivity: No
Tape Compatibility: LC
Tape Width: ~¼" (6 mm), ~3/8" (9 mm), ~½" (12 mm), ~¾" (18 mm)
Tape Length: ~30 ft (9 m)
Tape Varieties: Standard, Iron-on, Metallic, Reflective, Strong Adhesive, Glow-in-the-Dark, Pearlized, Tab, Fluorescent and Clear
Number of Fonts: 14
Types of Fonts: Sans Serif, Sans Serif HG, Sans Serif ST, Gothic, Bold Gothic, Roman, US Roman, CL Roman, Mincho, Gyosho, Reisho, BR, CB, Script PL
Number of Font Styles: 10
Number of Font Sizes: 5
Number of Font Widths: 2
Specialty Print Options: 8 (Variety of Tab, Flag and Wraps)
Barcode Printing: 8 (CODE39, CODE128, ITF, CODABAR, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13)
Built-in Symbols: 300+
Built-in Frames: 75+
Maximum Characters Per Label: 80
Auto Numbering: Yes
Multiple Print Option: Yes
Vertical Printing: Yes
Mirror Printing: Yes
Number of Languages: 7 (English, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese, European Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, German)
Rated Voltage: 120 VAC
Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
Country of Origin: China
We Also Recommend