Brother PT-E100 Label Maker Kit
We'll Beat Any Price!
We guarantee the lowest prices, call 800-748-6535 or see details →
Low Price Guarantee
Find a Lower Price and We'll Match It
- If you find a lower price on a new, in-stock item, provide us the lower price at the time of purchase and we will match or beat pricing. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 748-6535. Be sure to save the URL (web page address) of the product you found, as we'll need to certify that the lower price is presently in stock.
- We will match the other store's final price (which includes all fees and shipping costs).
- We will not match mail-in rebates or Brother Instant Rebates nor can we deduct the value of any free gift with purchase.
- The Guarantee is limited to a single price match per exact item, per customer.
- We reserve the right to limit the total quantities sold to all customers on any particular price-matched item.
- We will not match sales made in connection with "closeouts", "liquidation sales", "clearance", free offers or refurbished products.
- We reserve the right to adjust or cancel the Low Price Guarantee at any time without any prior notice.
Brother PT-E100 Label Maker (Includes: Carrying Case)
The PT-E100 is rich in features but priced for equipping the entire crew. It is the newest member of the P-touch EDGE family of industrial handheld labeling systems, which are designed to help give contractors the competitive "edge" so that they can become more productive by labeling the job quickly and efficiently. They come with easily accessible customer service, complimentary technical support and a 2 year limited exchange warranty as part of the Brother pledge to make quality and reliable products.
The PT-E100 is designed to be simple to use just pick it up, type and then print the right looking label. Brother helps you master using the PT-E100 virtually without reading a manual or going through the learning curve. Label application keys help you label cables by selecting the diameter of a cable or the width of a label that will fit precisely on a faceplate. By integrating smart layout features with intuitive navigation and easy to understand display messaging, the PT-E100 can help you label just about anything that comes up.
The PT-E100 uses Brother HGe tapes that come in an easy to load, drop in cartridge which contains all the necessary components within the cartridge to print a laminated label. Using an innovative laminating thermal transfer printing engine with smart sensing technology, the labeling system will make automatic imaging settings that helps print a near perfect laminated label every time including the ability to produce UL recognized labels that withstand fading, abrasion, extreme temperatures, harsh chemicals and moisture.
The contractor's work represents the best in service, quality and performance. As an important element of documenting the job, labels are seen as a thumbprint of professionalism and the Brother laminated labels help make their work look as good as it performs.
Includes: PT-E100 labeler, (1) 3/8" Extra Strength Blk/Wht Tape, User's Guide & Carrying Case.
- Standalone label printing system includes display, keyboard and cutter - priced to equip everybody on the team
- Interactive menu for specific applications and smart technology help reduce key strokes and time to layout and print a label
- Compact size and light weight - weighs less than 1 lb and is easy to carry onto every job site
- Large LCD display with application icons - provides at-a-glance information to confidently know you are printing the right type of label
- Faster print speed - prints up to 0.78 ips which is 2x faster than previous Brother TZ tape models
- Uses HGe and TZe tape - all in one, drop in cartridge design helps ensure you get the best print quality and makes replacing media virtually trouble free
- Smart layout technology - smart media sensing technology automatically picks the right layout settings to just type and print a label
- Prints polyester (PET) laminated labels - extremely durable labels that can withstand abrasion, fading, extreme temperatures, chemicals, moisture and other harsh conditions
- Comes as a kit at the price of just an industrial labeling system - comes with labeling system, protective carrying case and TZeS221 laminated label tape (8m)
- 2 Year "At your side" limited exchange warranty - helps assure operational confidence and reliability, and helps minimize down time
|Tape Family||HGe, TZe|
|Tape Sizes||3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm|
|Tape Technology||Thermal Transfer|
|Tape Types||Standard Laminated, Flexible ID, Extra Strength Adhesive , Non-Laminated Iron-on Fabric, Acid Free|
|LCD Display||15 char x 1 line (128x16 Graphic)|
|Maximum Print Resolution||180 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed||20 mm / sec|
|Batteries||6 "AAA" Alkaline (not included)|
|AC Adapter||AD-24ES (Optional)|
|Number of Fonts||1|
|Font Sizes||Small, Medium, Large|
|Number of Font Styles||9|
|Font Styles||Normal, Bold, Outline, Shadow, Italic, Italic Bold, Italic Outline, Italic Shadow, Vertical|
|Max. Print Height||9.0 mm|
|Maximum Print Lines||2|
|Label Length Setting||Yes|
|Auto Incrementation||Up to 9 Alpha-Numeric Characters|
|Auto Numbering||Up to 9 Alpha-Numeric Characters|
|Text Framing/Fill Pattern||Yes (1 kind) / No|
|Multi-copy Print||up to 9 copies|
|Memory||Yes (9 labels)|
|Built-in Designs/Templates||3 Label Application Functions: Faceplate, Cable Wrap & Flag|
|Barcodes (Stand-alone mode)||No|
|Included Items||Carrying Case, One 0.35" (9mm) x 26.2' (8m) Black on White Laminated Extra-Strength Adhesive "TZe" tape, User's Manual, Warranty and Product Registration Sheet|
|Housing Dimensions||4.3" w x 8.2" h x 2.3" d|
|Housing Weight||0.86 lbs. (without tape and batteries)|
|Housing Color||Orange and Grey|
|Warranty||2 year limited|
We Also Recommend