Brother RPT-1880 Label Maker
The PT-1880 is a sleek, desktop labeler that creates professional labels for virtually any office application. This new model uses the "TZ" series of laminated tapes up to 3/4" wide, but also has the ability to print on a "super narrow" (approximately 1/8") non-laminated tape that is perfect for labeling CD spines. This advanced model features 2 fonts, with a clear 15 character x 1-line LCD display for easy viewing.
Built-in memory, save up to 5 labels. The "Preview" key allows you to check your text…reduces mistakes and wasted tape. The PT-1880 will print up to 3/4" wide laminated indoor/outdoor tape on 2 lines, 6 type sizes, 9 type styles. Over 70 different symbols and 10 frame styles are available to jazz up your labels.
The PT-1880 operates on 6 "AA" batteries (not included), and included black and white laminated TZ starter tape, user manual and warranty.
- Five "Favorite" keys let you save commonly used phrases into memory & then print them at the touch of a button!
- Easy-to-use, built-in label templates
- Uses new "super narrow" non-laminated tape for labeling CD spines
- Raised, angled keys for more accurate input
- Uses 9/64", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" tape widths
15-character LCD display